Healthyfeetonline does not disclose buyers’ information to third parties. Personal data* is private so we treat it with the highest standards of security and confidentiality. We will not sell or give any information we have about you to any other company.
*Personal data means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home.
When you shop with Healthyfeetonline, there are different ways we gather information about you:
When you register with us via an online application or over the telephone, we ask for information such as your name, e-mail address, delivery address, phone number, contact details and any information related to your qualifications. We keep a record of this information. All this is necessary for us to recognise you as a registered customer and to fulfil the orders you place with us.
- We keep a record of your purchases with us, which means that we can deal quickly and efficiently with any problems you may experience with your order.
- We keep a record of any e-mail correspondence you send us. This helps us keep track any problems or concerns you’ve had with our products or services.
- We DO NOT keep credit card details (therefore each time you come to place an order you will be required to re-enter this information).
- We may use your information for marketing purposes eg: catalogues, special offers and newsletters.
- Healthyfeetonline protect your personal data, including any health and financial details, in a manner which is consistent with the requirements of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards.
- We do not transfer your personal data outside the EEA (European Economic Area).
- You have the right to obtain from us any personal data we hold concerning you.